Next Level Professional Staffing is currently searching for a highly motivated and skilled customer service professional. The person will assist membership with their monetary and negotiable transactions as it relates to the teller position. Ensuring professional, quality service with an added personal touch, which allows the identification of each member’s financial need to be met.
• Handle all teller responsibilities, including accepting deposits, payments, cashing checks, and making withdrawals, according to Credit Union policy.
• Welcome members, nonmembers and guests to Credit Union.
• Assist with opening night deposit, logging and posting transactions, on a daily basis, mailing receipts when needed.
• Take stop payments.
• Post mail payments daily, mailing receipts when needed.
• Assist with any scanning of signature cards.
• Cross-sell the Credit Union products and services.
• Enter check orders daily.
• Responsible for collection of all returned cash items that teller accepts. Report daily by email to branch managers, accounting and collections.
• Responsible for scanning of checks and other negotiables received daily.
• Assist with scanning as needed.
• Responsible to be in compliance with all applicable regulations, including, but not limited to, BSA.
• Participate in all sales goals in order to grow the credit union.
• Any job deemed necessary by management.