We are working with several companies that are searching for Owner Operator Truck Drivers. If you are looking for great customer service, great rates on each load booked, and company that is willing to assist you with your careers goals. If these are things you are missing while driving for other companies contact us.
Truck Driver/Owner Operators
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Communicate with the Dispatcher to take orders for new delivers.
- Properly document and calculate mileage on the driving/sleep logs and turn in on time to the Office Personnel.
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows. Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road in the first 24 hours of the incident. Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws and or DOT regulations.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find. Communicate with the Dispatcher/Office Personnel of any maintenance concerns.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Get goods to client in a timely manner. Use Professional Customer Services Skills when representing the company.
- Transport hazardous materials if needed
- Competitive Salaries and potential bonus
- Provide documentation of vehicle insurance and maintenance logs
Job Type: Contract